Rules and Regulations for the Silent Auction at the HLSC Meeting
- Each person wishing to buy or sell shall get a number from the Auction director
- Each seller shall be limited to one table, unless more space becomes available.
- All items up for sale shall have a stated reserve or no reserve.
- Any buyer may make a bid below the reserve but the seller is not obligated to sell below the reserve price.
- No items may be purchased from the tables prior to the end of the auction, to enable everyone a fair chance at the item.
- The Auction Director will announce the end of the auction, and if a dispute arises over the bidding or the sale of an item, it shall be resolved by the Director.
- After the auction is complete, sales of any items remaining on the table can be negotiated between the buyer and the seller.
- Absentee bidding is permitted.